Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Am An SP


As you know by now - I love the ladies. I love them all.

Every. Single. One. Of. You.

You wag the hell out of my tail!

Unfortunately, I have recently learned that there is an entire group of ladies out there that refuse to sniff ass with me. Shocking - I mean - I am The Riv.

These people are called Scientologists, they believe in some crazy-ass alien shiznit and they have deemed me an SP.
It is sad really, to think of all those unlucky females that may never feel the touch of my paw.
I must save them from this cruel fate. I. Must. Paw. Them All. They need me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Seriously - Scientology is a dangerous cult. The signs pictured below are for a protest Feb. 2008. For more information on this cult please visit xenu.net or xenutv.com


























No comments: